The Coppins Development in Ash, Surrey
Mackenzie Smith and St Vincent Homes are pleased to present a development of 10 brand new 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes in Ash, Surrey.
**50% Stamp Duty Contribution, £2,000 towards Legal Fees available**
Call 01252 353030 or e-mail email@example.com
The Coppins is a brand new development of ten homes, offering two, three and four bedroom options, with thoughtful design features and high specification finishes throughout. Available with Help to Buy.
Located in a quiet cul de sac, just off Grange Road, The Coppins is within walking distance from Ash train station, local shops and amenities, schools and parks, offering plenty of convenience for the whole family.
To arrange a viewing, or for more information, please contact our Ash Vale branch on 01252 353030 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ash is a well-connected village that links to the A331, A31 and M3. There are three nearby train stations, Ash, Ash Vale and North Camp, which provide frequent services to Aldershot, Guildford, Reading and London Waterloo. Basingstoke Canal is a notable landmark, along with four recreation grounds, tennis courts, a football pitch and a skate park. Local amenities include a supermarket and Post Office, whilst there are several well-regarded primary and secondary schools as well as reputable independent schools.
St Vincent Homes specialise in creating beautiful and bespoke homes in desirable locations for you and your family. Founded in 2003, St Vincent Homes operates in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Surrey and Sussex areas. Their ethos has always been to make sure that their houses have a superior finish and this reputation is something they are extremely proud of. Not only are their homes built to a high specification, they want to make the home-buying process as straightforward and as simple as possible for their customers by offering a very personal level of service.
• Individually designed
• Inset single bowl sink and drainer with matching mixer taps
• Laminate worktops
• Under unit lighting
• Electric fan oven
• Gas hob, cooker hood
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Moulded architraves and skirtings painted white
• Interior walls will be decorated with Crown emulsion
• White painted ladder internal doors throughout
• Aluminium bi-folding doors*
• Contemporary classic white fitted Roca bathroom furniture
• Fully tiled walls to showers, half tiled walls above sanitary ware
• Chrome ladder style heated towel rail
• Fitted mirror
• Fully fitted vanity units
Electrical and heating
• Generous amount of power sockets
• Light fittings include downlighters in the kitchen, bathrooms and en suite
• Gas fired central heating
Safety and security
• For peace of mind, mains electricity powered smoke alarm systems have been fitted to all floors, which have a battery backup in case of a power failure
Television and telephone
• TV points are fitted to the living room and to main bedroom
• Master telephone point fitted
• Bin store and internal cycle store
• Gardens will feature turf and patio areas, enclosed by fencing
• Outdoor taps will be fitted to each property
• Allocated parking spaces plus plenty for visitors
Plot 2 - 4 bedroom detached
Plot 5 - 3 bedroom semi-detached
Plot 7 - 2 bedroom terraced
Plot 9 - 3 bedroom semi-detached