BUYING & SELLING
MORTGAGE HELP AND ADVICE
Search for your next home
T: 01252 812121
T: 01252 375999
T: 01252 353030
T: 01252 844015
T: 01256 764666
T: 01252 597900
T: 01252 983730
LAND – BUY | SELL | DEVELOP
HELP TO BUY SCHEME
Find your next home
T: 01252 597765 | email@example.com
94 Fleet Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 4PB
FEES (DOWNLOAD PDF)
TENANCY FEES (DOWNLOAD PDF)
T: 01252 514000
T: 01252 551045
T: 01252 514000 | Email us...
T: 01252 597765 | Email us...
T: 01252 597765 | Email us...
CAREERS AT MACKENZIE SMITH
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
HOW TO COMPLAIN
FOLLOWus on social media
Mackenzie Smith and Knightmaster are pleased to present a one-off, brand new 3 bedroom home in Ash.
Viewings are available now, strictly by appointment.
14 Beeching Close is the latest build from Knightmaster, an end of terrace home at the end of a cul de sac in Ash, Surrey.
Ideal for commuting, within easy reach of the A331, reputable schools and the mainline station and offering driveway parking. This brand new home offers high specification finishes and contemporary fittings. Featuring a well-equipped, high standard kitchen and a generous open plan living space, with bi-folding doors to a good sized garden.
Register your interest today
Ash is a well-connected village that links to the A331, A31 and M3. There are three nearby train stations, Ash, Ash Vale and North Camp, which provide frequent services to Aldershot, Guildford, Reading and London Waterloo. Basingstoke Canal is a notable landmark, along with four recreation grounds, tennis courts, a football pitch and a skate park. Local amenities include a supermarket and Post Office, whilst there are several well-regarded primary and secondary schools as well as notable independent schools.
– Build Zone 10-year House Warranty
– Completion certificate from the Building Control Partnership
– Modern fitted units
– Worktops and splashbacks to be grey or black
– Gas cooker by Bosch or equivalent
– Integrated washing machine and dishwasher both by Bosch or equivalent. Space for fridge/freezer
– Chrome mixer tap and sink
Bathrooms and WC’s
– Contemporary white sanitaryware
– Low voltage LED lighting
– Chrome shower
– High-Efficiency A Rated gas boiler with manufacturers warranty
– Underfloor heating to Ground floor
– Radiators to 1st Floor. All Fitted with TRVs
Electrical and Lighting
– Principal rooms feature central ceiling rose and/or recessed low voltage spotlights
– Switch and socket plates in white
– TV and telephone points to principal rooms
– Mains-connected smoke detectors fitted
– Security lighting with motion sensors to the externals
Windows and Doors
– UPVC in white
– Bi-fold doors at rear in grey
– Ground floor, cloakroom and bathroom floors tiled
– High quality wool mix carpet to first floor
– Skirting boards and matching architraves
– Walls and ceilings painted with Dulux or equivalent white/similar emulsion
– Woodwork painted with white Satinwood
– Parking area block paving in grey.
– Rear patio paved
To discuss this development and to
register your interest,please contact the Ash Vale branch:
T: (01252) 353030 or Email us directly
Register with us
About Mackenzie Smith
Land & New Homes
Sold by Mackenzie Smith
Let by Mackenzie Smith