BUYING & SELLING
MORTGAGE HELP AND ADVICE
Search for your next home
T: 01252 812121
T: 01252 375999
T: 01252 353030
T: 01252 844015
T: 01256 764666
T: 01252 597900
T: 01252 983730
LAND – BUY | SELL | DEVELOP
HELP TO BUY SCHEME
Find your next home
LAND AND HEAD OFFICE
T: 01252 597765 | [email protected]
94 Fleet Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 4PB
FEES (DOWNLOAD PDF)
NEW TENANCY FEES (DOWNLOAD PDF)
EXISTING TENANCY FEES (DOWNLOAD PDF)
T: 01252 514000
T: 01252 551045
T: 01252 514000 | Email us...
LAND AND HEAD OFFICE
T: 01252 597765 | Email us...
CAREERS AT MACKENZIE SMITH
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
HOW TO COMPLAIN
FOLLOWus on social media
Mackenzie Smith and Bewley Homes are pleased to present a brand new collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Ash, Surrey.
Click here for more information about Help to Buy.
Viewings available now, strictly by appointment.
Quality is a word some housebuilders use casually. But at Bewley Homes, ‘quality’ is one of the foundations they live by.
Surrounded by beautiful, well-established Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and nestled alongside Ash Lodge Meadows, this collection of 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes offer the calmness of the countryside whilst still being within easy reach of the surrounding towns and central London.
Register your interest today
About the developer
Located in the village of Ash, the new Ash Lodge Park development is just a stone’s throw from some beautiful countryside – walking or cycling, the choice is yours. Blackwater Valley footpath from the Rowhill Nature Reserve in Aldershot takes you all the way through to Swallowfield.A gentle riverside walk or a 22 mile trek if health and fitness are on your “to do” list!There are plenty of local amenities nearby from independent shops to big names. Ash Manor Sports Centre is 5 minutes away, a local gym with fantastic facilities and there are plenty of local schools to choose from such as Ash Manor and Walsh Memorial CofE within walking distance or just a short drive away.
With easy access to the M3 and M25 motorways, along with Ash Train Station around a mile away, Ash Lodge Park offers all the charm of village life, with strong connections to the city.
KITCHEN & UTILITY
• Choice of designer kitchen units* with post-formed laminate worktop, upstands and glass splashback to hob• Pelmet lighting• Stainless steel finished• High end appliances: Single oven (2 & 3 bedroom homes), Double oven (4 bedroom homes), 4 ring burner gas hob,Contemporary chimney extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine,if no utility, Utility: space, plumbing and electrics for future installation of freestanding washing machine or tumble dryer• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with polished chrome monobloc mixer tap• Recessed white LED downlights• Polished chrome switches and sockets above worktop in kitchen, white elsewhere• Choice of ceramic floor tiling to kitchen or kitchen/dining room*
HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES & FITTINGS
• Double glazed white PVCu windows, multi-point locks with white furniture• White ladder moulded internal doors• Composite front entrance door in white PVCu frame• Polished chrome door furniture• Oak handrails and newel caps to staircase balustrade, with balusters andstrings painted in white satinwood• Contemporary moulded skirting boards and architraves• White emulsion smooth finished ceilings throughout• Internal walls painted in almond white emulsion with woodwork paintedwhite satinwood paint• Built-in wardrobes as per floor plans
BATHROOM, EN-SUITE & CLOAKROOM
• White bathroom suite with steel bath and chrome fittings• Thermostatic mixer valve to shower cubicle• Shower screen• Recessed white LED downlights• Choice of half height wall tiling* to master en-suite. Family bathroomand 2nd en-suite with choice of half height wall tiling behind sanitaryware*.Full height tiling to shower cubicle and 3 sides of bath• Splashback to cloakroom wash basin• Choice of ceramic floor tiles*• Multi rail chrome towel warmer
• Shared access road and parking spaces to be tarmac• Driveways to be tarmac• Private footpaths and patios to be paving slabs• Front gardens turfed and landscaped to approved design• Rear gardens cleared and graded to natural contours• Rear garden boundaries to be close board, gate with rear dividingpanel fencing in accordance with a comprehensive landscape scheme• Wiring for light fitting to all external doors. Front door overheaddownlight or light fitting• Light and power to garage• Car charging point• Water tap to rear of properties
HEATING, SECURITY & ELECTRICS
• Gas fired boiler central heating system with thermostaticallycontrolled radiators• Mains operated smoke detectors• Cabling for future installation of a wireless security alarm system• TV points to kitchen/dining room and all bedrooms• Data points to all bedrooms• Media plate to living room consisting of TV point, Sky Q, BT and data points• Provision for BT Fibre to the premises to the under stairs cupboard• Shaver socket in bathroom and en-suite
*Subject to stage of construction and availability. Whilst these particulars are prepared with due care for the convenience of intending customers, the information and imagescontained herein are intended as a preliminary guide only. They do not form part of any contract and the developer reserves the right to vary as necessary to complete theworks. All designs may vary a little according to plot and all details should be checked with the Sales Executive. Photography shown is indicative only and does not necessarilyreflect the homes on offer at Ash Lodge Park.
To discuss this development and to
register your interest,please contact the Ash Vale branch:
T: (01252) 353030 or Email us directly
Register with us
About Mackenzie Smith
Land & New Homes
Sold by Mackenzie Smith
Let by Mackenzie Smith