BUYING & SELLING
MORTGAGE HELP AND ADVICE
Search for your next home
T: 01252 812121
T: 01252 375999
T: 01252 353030
T: 01252 844015
T: 01256 764666
T: 01252 597900
T: 01252 983730
LAND – BUY | SELL | DEVELOP
HELP TO BUY SCHEME
Find your next home
LAND AND HEAD OFFICE
T: 01252 597765 | [email protected]
94 Fleet Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 4PB
FEES (DOWNLOAD PDF)
TENANCY FEES (DOWNLOAD PDF)
T: 01252 514000
T: 01252 551045
T: 01252 514000 | Email us...
LAND AND HEAD OFFICE
T: 01252 597765 | Email us...
CAREERS AT MACKENZIE SMITH
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
HOW TO COMPLAIN
FOLLOWus on social media
An exclusive development of six 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and three 4 bedroom family homes, by an award winning developer. Conveniently situated near Bagshot High Street and Station.
Click here for more information about Help to Buy.
William Lacey Group is a long established, family owned, private company, who have an enviable reputation with numerous awards. Each home is thoughtfully designed by their own Chartered Architect. The company’s ethos is to create distinctive new homes and communities to stand the test of time. William Lacey Group Customer Care is on hand to offer help and guidance after completion to deal with any problems, their commitment to customer satisfaction ensures every one of their homes is purchased with confidence.
Register your interest today
About the developer
Just a short walk from Bagshot Station, with London Waterloo less than an hour away. The nearby stations of Farnborough and Sunningdale, plus the nearby M3 Jct 3, brings Heathrow and Gatwick airports within easy reach.
Bagshot offers a peaceful retreat amidst the Surrey countryside, with a range of local shops meeting everyday needs, whilst larger shopping facilities can be found in the nearby towns of Camberley, Bracknell, Guildford, Windsor and Woking; all within easy driving distance.
The development is well-served by reputable local schooling; both private and public. Family life is also supported by a variety of leisure facilities; golf at Windlesham Club and beautiful walks at Virginia Water, plus cinemas, restaurants, leisure centres and much more within a short drive.
Every William Lacey Group home is designed by our own Chartered Architect and built to the highest standards. At Cricketer’s Close the homes are traditionally constructed with low maintenance UPVC fascias and double glazed casement windows.
There is a comprehensive hard landscaping scheme that will include parking areas, driveways and patios to the rear gardens of the houses. The overall landscaping scheme will feature shrubs and dense planting. Car charging point facility provided for Ground Floor apartments and the houses.
Contemporary designer kitchens fitted with a comprehensive range of traditional wall and floor units.
• One and a half bowl white composite sink
• Integrated Bosch oven, induction hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
• White Roca sanitaryware
• Contemporary styled thermostatic showers to en-suites • Centrally heated ladder towel rail
• High efficiency pressurised gas fired central heating with thermostatic radiator controls will provide the heating and hot water
The interior pictures shown on this page are of similar William Lacey Group properties.
• Mains fed smoke and heat detector systems with battery back up • Co2 detectors fitted to all homes
• Recessed downlighters to living room and kitchen
• Brushed Chrome plated sockets to kitchen and living areas
• Communal TV aerial providing a BT service for the apartments • Hard wired data points for home office use
• High quality ceramic wall and floor tiles
• Full height decorative wall tiles to shower cubicles and to bath areas • Smooth plastered ceilings throughout
• Balustraded staircase with hardwood handrails
• Chrome lever furniture
• Storage cupboards in the roof space in plots 5 & 6
10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty on completion
A Management Company has been formed to maintain the communal areas of the development. The service charges are estimated to be-: Houses £300 per annum. Apartments £900 per annum.
The apartments will be sold on a 999 year lease with a nominal ground rent of £1 per year.
To discuss this development and to
register your interest,
please contact the Farnborough branch:
T: (01252) 375999 or Email us directly
Register with us
About Mackenzie Smith
Land & New Homes
Sold by Mackenzie Smith
Let by Mackenzie Smith