BUYING & SELLING
MORTGAGE HELP AND ADVICE
Search for your next home
T: 01252 812121
T: 01252 375999
T: 01252 353030
T: 01252 844015
T: 01256 764666
T: 01252 597900
T: 01252 983730
LAND – BUY | SELL | DEVELOP
HELP TO BUY SCHEME
Find your next home
LAND AND HEAD OFFICE
T: 01252 597765 | [email protected]
94 Fleet Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 4PB
FEES (DOWNLOAD PDF)
TENANCY FEES (DOWNLOAD PDF)
T: 01252 514000
T: 01252 551045
T: 01252 514000 | Email us...
LAND AND HEAD OFFICE
T: 01252 597765 | Email us...
CAREERS AT MACKENZIE SMITH
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
HOW TO COMPLAIN
FOLLOWus on social media
Mackenzie Smith and T A Fisher are pleased to present a collection featuring conversions and new homes in North Warnborough, near the historic village of Odiham in Hampshire.
Castlebrook is a picturesque, unique mews development from T A Fisher, featuring brand new and converted homes within a picturesque, rural village setting.
Four homes have been converted from the original Edwardian Public House, The Jolly Miller, each individually designed to combine character with modern convenience. There is also a selection of brand new properties, creating three and four bedroom houses with living accommodation set across two and a half floors.
A minimum of two allocated parking spaces benefits each home, with great commuting options via the A30 and the M3. Nearby, Hook mainline station links directly to London Waterloo in under an hour.
Set within the historical village of North Warnborough, amidst Hampshire countryside and boasting conservation areas, the Basingstoke Canal and the River Whitewater.
Explore the locality of Castlebrook, situated a short walk from a castle, just a mile from Odiham and in easy reach of the thriving towns of Basingstoke and Winchester.
Register your interest today
About the developer
Set amidst the glorious Hampshire countryside, the well situated village of North Warnborough enjoys both the Basingstoke canal and the River Whitewater. The protected village is steeped in history, with royal ties and conservation areas, including the ruins of King John’s Castle in easy walking distance.
A variety of listed buildings feature at the heart of this village, which also provides local facilities including a post office, restaurant, a pub, Newlyns Farm Shop and Cafe. The neighbouring historical village of Odiham is also just a mile away, with a high street offering shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs, whilst modern shopping facilities are provided in the nearby towns of Basingstoke and Winchester.
Families also benefit from great schools nearby, with Robert Mays Secondary School and May Hill Junior School, both benefitting from good Ofsted ratings.
An excellent location for commuting; North Warnborough is just outside of Hook, with easy connections to the M3 and the A30. A short drive away, Hook’s mainline train station links to London Waterloo in under an hour and serves nearby towns Fleet and Basingstoke in under 10 minutes.
• High performance double glazed softwood windows and doors
• Thermostatically controlled gas fired central heating
BATHROOMS AND CLOAKROOMS
• Roca contemporary white bathroom furniture
• Grohe fittings
• Fully tiled walls to showers, half tiled walls above sanitary ware
• Chrome ladder style heated towel rails
• Fitted mirrors
• Fully fitted vanity units
• Bosch double oven
• Bosch induction hob and chimney hood
• Zanussi integrated dishwasher
• Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
• Zanussi integrated washer/dryer
• Freestanding Bosch washing machine and dryer
• Porcelain floor tiles to ground floor (Plots 1-6 & 17). Ceramic to all other plots
• Moulded architraves and white skirtings
• Dulux emulsion interior walls
• Vertical white panel doors internal doors, glazed to plots as shown on floor plans
• Fitted wardrobes, where indicated on the floor plans
• Ceramic wall tiles fitted to all cloakrooms, bathrooms and en-suites
TELEVISION AND TELEPHONE
• TV/SAT points to the living room and all bedrooms. CAT 5E data outlets (RJ45s) to all TV points
• Master telephone points under the stairs where applicable or to living rooms
• High speed, full fibre broadband connection
ELECTRICAL AND HEATING
• AGA log burner (to Plots 8, 9 only)
• Generous amount of power sockets (chrome to ground floor)
• Light fittings include downlighters in the kitchen, bathrooms and en-suite
• Economical heating and hot water with fully programmable ‘Vaillant’ boilers
• Stelrad compact white radiators with 2 zone heating systems
SAFETY AND SECURITY
• Mains electricity powered smoke alarm systems
• Patios as site plan
• Turf laid
• External rear garden tap fitted
• Communal areas will be landscaped in accordance with plans approved by the local authority
• Each of the properties has a minimum of two allocated parking spaces. Please consult your sales representative for further details
• Each house is sold freehold
• 10 Year NHBC houses
• 10 Year ICW conversion plots
To discuss this development and to
register your interest,
please contact the Hook branch:
T: (01256) 764666 or Email us directly
Register with us
About Mackenzie Smith
Land & New Homes
Sold by Mackenzie Smith
Let by Mackenzie Smith