The Great Oaks Development in Tongham
Mackenzie Smith and Amiga Homes are pleased to present 6 brand new 4 and 5 bedroom homes, in a semi-rural part of Tongham, Surrey.
SELLING FAST – 30% SOLD STC
Call for full details or to request a brochure – 01252 353030
With a tree-lined outlook and semi-rural location in Tongham, The Great Oaks is perfectly located for a blend of city life and country style; within reach of local schools, amenities, excellent travel connections and surrounded by an area of outstanding beauty.
To register your interest in The Great Oaks or to book a viewing, please contact our Ash Vale office on email@example.com or 01252 353030.
The Great Oaks can be found on Poyle Road, a semi-rural spot nestled on the fringes of Tongham, near the community of Ash Green. The unique location offers the best of both worlds with notable beauty spots nearby, along with fantastic transport options providing access to nearby towns and cities in both Hampshire and Surrey, along with London.
The Great Oaks falls within the borough of Guildford, Surrey, as such, the desirable setting is just over 7 miles from the historic city itself, with the rural market town of Farnham less than 5 miles down the road. These popular destinations are easily accessible, with the A31 just over a mile away, connecting Hampshire and Surrey with access to the M3 and M25. Excellent rail links are provided by Ash station, a 5 minute drive away, offering regular trains to Reading, Redhill, Guildford, Gatwick Airport and Ascot via Aldershot. Aldershot station, reaching London Waterloo is approximately 3 miles away also.
Tongham itself offers a superb village community, home to the Hog's Back Hotel and the largest independent brewery in Surrey, Hog's Back Brewery.
The community presents an ideal selection of amenities, with a local village shop and post office, two public houses, daycare and a vets. St Paul's Church is a real landmark, built of chalk stone in the mid 19th-century. There is also a community centre providing recreation facilities and a range of groups, clubs and societies to immerse yourself within the area.
The semi-rural location offers plenty of countryside walks, along with a footpath following the disused railway line, plus the nearby North Downs Way, which links Farnham with Dover.
Moving is known to be one of the major stress factors in life so it’s little wonder most people don’t move too often.
Fortunately, Amiga Homes have introduced a complete customer care package to help buyers through the process from start to finish – and beyond.
By offering assistance at every step of the way Amiga Homes are ensuring the move to one of their brand new homes will be as smooth as possible.
On moving day, you’ll have a step-by-step demonstration of your new home with detailed information including a homeowner manual and once you’ve settled in, Amiga Homes provide a complimentary “Handy Man” service to help with and DIY jobs.
In advance of the handyman’s visit you’ll be able to compile a list of jobs you would like done, such as putting up shelves or pictures, or assembling flat pack furniture.
The experienced handyman will then arrive equipped with the right tools to complete the jobs during their day there, helping you settle in quickly so that your new home will really feel like your home.
- Cutting edge design
- Shaker style, soft close doors
- Supplied and fitted by Hubble Kitchens
- Grey or black Labrador granite surfaces and splashbacks
- Gas Range cooker by Bosch*
- Integrated washing machine/dryer by Bosch*
- Integrated dishwasher by Bosch*
- Chrome sink and Franke mixer tap
BATHROOM AND WC's
- Contemporary Italian white sanitaryware
- Fitted vanity units with soft close doors
- Light grey porcelain floor tiles
- Grey gloss porcelain partial wall tiling
- Recessed low voltage lighting
- Soft close toilet seats
- Chrome showers with large heads and a hand held shower spray by Mira
- Chrome shaver points
- Bath screen with chrome handles
- Chrome and glass shower doors
ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING
- Central ceiling rose and recessed low voltage spotlights in principal rooms
- Satin steel switch and socket plates
- TV and telephone points in principal rooms
- Mains-connected smoke detectors fitted
- Security lighting with motion sensors
- Multilec UK Ltd wireless alarm, keypad, PIRS
WINDOWS AND DOORS
- White/light grey uPVC Low E double glazing
- Safety toughened where required
- White trickle vents
- Cockspur handles with locks
(Unless timber is required for planning purposes)
- Multi point locking mechanism to doors
- Bathroom and WC porcelain
- Kitchen/diner and utility floors ceramic
- High quality wool mix carpet in all other rooms
- Ogee style skirting and matching architraves
- White and light grey Dulux emulsion on walls and ceilings
- White satinwood on woodwork
- Oak handrails on staircase
- High-efficiency A Rated gas boiler with manufacturers 6 year parts and labour warranty
- Pressurised hot water solar cylinder
- Underfloor heating to ground floor with independent zones
- Radiators or underfloor heating on first floor with TRVs
- Chrome heated towel rails, 1000 x 500mm
- Open fire, ready for fire basket, logs or coal to plots 5 and 6 only
- Roof voids fully insulated to current regulations
- External lighting, including security lighting to the rear
- A wide range of carefully selected seasonal planting
- Granite edging to parking areas
- Grey block paving
- Indian sandstone pathways (Raj Green or grey)
- Garages with a tiled roof, electric up and over door with a handheld key fob
- Chestnut post and rail fencing to the boundary
- BLP Secure 10 year House Warranty
- Completion certificate from the Building Control Partnership
Plot 1 - 4 bedroom detached home
Plot 2 - 4 bedroom detached home
Plot 3 - 4 bedroom detached home