Ash Lodge Park Development in Ash, Surrey
Mackenzie Smith and Bewley Homes are pleased to present a brand new collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Ash, Surrey.
Help to buy and Part-Exchange available, plus a wide range of incentives. Prices start from £339,950, with our Ash Vale office.
Click here to request further information or request a brochure. Part Exchange and Help to Buy is available.
Quality is a word some housebuilders use casually. But at Bewley Homes, ‘quality’ is one of the foundations they live by.
Surrounded by beautiful, well-established Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and nestled alongside Ash Lodge Meadows, this collection of 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes offer the calmness of the countryside whilst still being within easy reach of the surrounding towns and central London.
To register your interest in Ash Lodge Park, please contact our Ash Vale office at email@example.com or 01252 353030.
Do you have a home to sell? Mackenzie Smith can market your home for sale in preparation and in line with your purchase at Ash Lodge Park. Request a valuation today or call one of our 6 offices.
Located in the village of Ash, the new Ash Lodge Park development is just a stone’s throw from some beautiful countryside – walking or cycling, the choice is yours.
Blackwater Valley footpath from the Rowhill Nature Reserve in Aldershot takes you all the way through to Swallowfield.
A gentle riverside walk or a 22 mile trek if health and fitness are on your “to do” list!
There are plenty of local amenities nearby from independent shops to big names. Ash Manor Sports Centre is 5 minutes away, a local gym with fantastic facilities and there are plenty of local schools to choose from such as Ash Manor and Walsh Memorial CofE within walking distance or just a short drive away.
With easy access to the M3 and M25 motorways, along with Ash Train Station around a mile away, Ash Lodge Park offers all the charm of village life, with strong connections to the city.
Creating places people are proud to call home.
When Bewley Homes create new developments, they’re not simply building houses, they’re creating new communities and forging new links with existing ones. They’re opening up the possibility for lifelong friendships with neighbours, and giving families an environment in which they can grow and thrive.
Bewley think carefully about location, environmental and infrastructure impact, how their homes will settle into the new surroundings and actually improve with age as the landscape matures around them. Because they pride themselves on the reputation they’ve built, Bewley can help to build trust with their customers, both through the quality of their homebuilding and level of before and aftercare they offer.
Throughout Bewley’s history, they’ve remained individual and proudly independent. However, individual doesn’t simply apply to their distinctive approach to high-quality homebuilding. It applies to each and every one of their individual customers and employees. They put people at the heart of their business.
If you are a Bewley customer, they put a lot of thought into how they can make buying your home the best experience possible. From choosing bespoke fixtures, fittings and kitchens, they offer a personal touch, and help you to build an emotional connection with your home throughout its creation.
Bewley Homes’ relationship with their customers only just begin when they hand over the keys to their new home. This is what truly makes Bewley stand apart.
KITCHEN & UTILITY
• Choice of designer kitchen units* with post-formed laminate worktop, upstands and glass splashback to hob
• Pelmet lighting
• Stainless steel finished
• High end appliances: Single oven (2 & 3 bedroom homes), Double oven (4 bedroom homes), 4 ring burner gas hob,
Contemporary chimney extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine,
if no utility, Utility: space, plumbing and electrics for future installation of freestanding washing machine or tumble dryer
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with polished chrome monobloc mixer tap
• Recessed white LED downlights
• Polished chrome switches and sockets above worktop in kitchen, white elsewhere
• Choice of ceramic floor tiling to kitchen or kitchen/dining room*
HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES & FITTINGS
• Double glazed white PVCu windows, multi-point locks with white furniture
• White ladder moulded internal doors
• Composite front entrance door in white PVCu frame
• Polished chrome door furniture
• Oak handrails and newel caps to staircase balustrade, with balusters and
strings painted in white satinwood
• Contemporary moulded skirting boards and architraves
• White emulsion smooth finished ceilings throughout
• Internal walls painted in almond white emulsion with woodwork painted
white satinwood paint
• Built-in wardrobes as per floor plans
BATHROOM, EN-SUITE & CLOAKROOM
• White bathroom suite with steel bath and chrome fittings
• Thermostatic mixer valve to shower cubicle
• Shower screen
• Recessed white LED downlights
• Choice of half height wall tiling* to master en-suite. Family bathroom
and 2nd en-suite with choice of half height wall tiling behind sanitaryware*.
Full height tiling to shower cubicle and 3 sides of bath
• Splashback to cloakroom wash basin
• Choice of ceramic floor tiles*
• Multi rail chrome towel warmer
• Shared access road and parking spaces to be tarmac
• Driveways to be tarmac
• Private footpaths and patios to be paving slabs
• Front gardens turfed and landscaped to approved design
• Rear gardens cleared and graded to natural contours
• Rear garden boundaries to be close board, gate with rear dividing
panel fencing in accordance with a comprehensive landscape scheme
• Wiring for light fitting to all external doors. Front door overhead
downlight or light fitting
• Light and power to garage
• Car charging point
• Water tap to rear of properties
HEATING, SECURITY & ELECTRICS
• Gas fired boiler central heating system with thermostatically
• Mains operated smoke detectors
• Cabling for future installation of a wireless security alarm system
• TV points to kitchen/dining room and all bedrooms
• Data points to all bedrooms
• Media plate to living room consisting of TV point, Sky Q, BT and data points
• Provision for BT Fibre to the premises to the under stairs cupboard
• Shaver socket in bathroom and en-suite
*Subject to stage of construction and availability. Whilst these particulars are prepared with due care for the convenience of intending customers, the information and images
contained herein are intended as a preliminary guide only. They do not form part of any contract and the developer reserves the right to vary as necessary to complete the
works. All designs may vary a little according to plot and all details should be checked with the Sales Executive. Photography shown is indicative only and does not necessarily
reflect the homes on offer at Ash Lodge Park.
The Kintbury - 3 bedroom link-detached home
The Shaw - 2 bedroom semi-detached property
The Compton - 4 bedroom detached house
The Wickham - 4 bedroom detached house
The Burleigh - 3 bedroom semi-detached house
The Datchett - 3 bedroom link-detached house