Oak House Development in Fleet
Register your interest today
A collection of 49 stylish studio. 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Help to Buy available.
Enquire at our Fleet branch for more details or to book a viewing, 01252 812121.
Oak House in Fleet, Hampshire, enjoys a convenient location in the popular town, offering great commutes, access to countryside and plenty of local amenities.
With a varied and stylish selection of apartments on offer, there is a wealth of choice in this ideal location. Whether you’re looking to take that first step onto the property ladder, or trying to find the perfect investment opportunity, Oak House in Fleet could provide the perfect solution.
Contact our Fleet team on 01252 812121, email@example.com.
Fleet is a commuter town in Hart, awarded ‘the best place to live’. The popular setting connects to the M3 and offers a refurbished leisure centre, parks, nature reserves and North Hants golf club. The town centre features independent retailers, a shopping precinct, restaurants and cafes and hosts numerous community events. Fleet station serves London Waterloo, Farnborough and Basingstoke.
Information about the developer coming soon.
- White high gloss, handleless units with soft close drawers and doors
- LED task lighting
- Blanco stainless steel single sink
- Black marble effect worktops with white and black metro wall tiles
- Bosch fan oven and gas hob with a stainless steel extractor hood
- Montpellier integrated dishwasher (most apartments)
Bathrooms / En-Suites
- Sleek grey design with fully tiled floor and walls
- Vanity unit with a mounted sink and tap
- Geberit WC with dual flush wall buttons, concealed cistern and a soft close toilet seat
- Concealed triple thermostatic shower with fixed head and handset and a a shower screen
- LED-lit mirror
- Wall niche for toiletries (most apartments)
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Patterned doors with stainless steel ironmongery
- White painted architrave and continual door frames
- Spot LED lighting in bathrooms, kitchens and living spaces
- Dimmable spot LED lights in bedrooms
- Brushed chrome finish to sockets and switches
- 2 way light switch at bed level
- Double glazed windows
- Fully tiled bathrooms and en suites
- Walls and ceilings painted in a range of warm neutrals including white, grey and sand tones
- Engineered wood flooring throughout the hall and living room
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Tiled floor in bathrooms, kitchens and en-suites
- Gas central heating from combination boiler (to each apartment)
- Heated towel rail in bathroom
Home Entertainment/ Communications
- Telephone socket installed in each flat (brushed chrome finish)
- TV socket in every lounge and 2nd bedroom (brushed chrome finish)
- Communal TV, Sky ready (occupiers to organise subscription)
- Elegant entrance lobby
- Lift to all floors
- Bike storage
- Bin store
- Mains operated smoke and heat detectors to each apartment
- Video and telephone entry for each flat
- Lockable post boxes in main lobby area
- Allocated car parking spaces
- Peephole on flat door
- Self-closing Lock/Latch
- Euro security lock
Warranty: 10 year structural warranty
Plot 41 - 2 bedroom, second floor apartment
Plot 17 - 2 bedroom, ground floor apartment