Forest Walk Development in Pamber Heath
Mackenzie Smith and Edison Homes are pleased to present a development of 2 luxury new homes in Pamber Heath, Hampshire.
(Entrance via Impstone Road)
Call 01256 764666 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
These unique homes can be found in a quiet residential area, The Glen, within Pamber Heath.
Designed and finished to exceptional standards by Edison Homes.
Both homes offer a bespoke layout with some exquisite design features, particularly the wealth of light introduced by remarkable window designs, paired with gallery staircases and vaulted ceilings. These luxury homes really do need to be viewed to fully appreciate the design and workmanship that has gone into creating some truly unique spaces.
The properties also benefit from high quality finishes, with bi-folding doors, detailed lighting and wiring solutions, integrated appliances and much more.
To register your interest in Forest Walk, please contact our Hook office on email@example.com or 01256 764666.
Pamber Heath is a tranquil village in the Basingstoke and Deane district, to the north end of Pamber Forest. Forest Walk is situated just around the corner from the forest edge, offering plenty of outdoor space to enjoy with an abundance of local wildlife and walking routes.
The semi-rural and sought after area shares local amenities with nearby Tadley and Silchester, with local schools, preschools and public houses within 2 miles radius.
Bramley train station, less than 5 miles away, serves regular connections to Reading and Basingstoke.
- Neutral tones throughout
- Ceramic Porcelanosa tiled flooring in entrance hall, lower hallway, kitchen and utility room
- Neff kitchen appliances: Flexinduction hob, 2 ovens, 1 microwave, American fridge/freezer with water filter, dishwasher, wine cooler
- Quooker boiling water and flex tap
- Quartz worktop and kitchen island with a feature Quartz breakfast bar
- Dark and light grey units with smoked glass splashback
- Inset spotlights, pendants, downlighting and wall wash lighting (creating a cinema effect in the lounge)
- Vaulted ceilings in the entrance hall
- Oak staircase with glass balustrades and low level recessed stair lighting
- Underfloor heating across the downstairs levels
- 2 en suites with Porcelanosa tiled walls and flooring (main en suite includes a bath)
- Recessed shelving in the en suites
- 2 cloakrooms (ground floor and lower ground)
- Family bathroom with bath and shower, Porcelanosa tiled walls and floor
- Underfloor heating and heated towel rails in each bathroom
- 5 double bedrooms, master bedroom with built-in bespoke wardrobes
- 5 amp plug sockets in the lounge and bedrooms 1 and 2
- TV points in the lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms
- CAT 5 wiring
- Wired for a Ring Smart Doorbell
- Bi-folding doors to the garden from the kitchen and lounge
Oak Tree House - Four double bedroom home
Beech Tree House - Five double bedroom home