Coach House Court Development in Yateley
All Under Offer
Any Enquiries 01252 844105
Coach House Court Now All Under Offer This very special development consists of just 7 new homes nestled in a quiet treed enclave within Yateley Green Conservation Area. Due to the quality and unique nature of the development these three and four bedroom houses are proving popular with all plots now under offer. This fine selection of traditionally styled three and four bedroom homes is situated within a walled courtyard, in walking distance to Yateley common country park, the three ponds, cricket pitch and sports pavilion, the village hall, village centre and infant, junior and secondary schools. The nearby village centre is also within a convenient distance, offering high street amenities such as supermarkets, village pubs, a florist, bank and veterinarian. Further facilities at Reading, Guildford and Basingstoke are all within easy reach by road. These charming new homes are being built with character, to suit their village situation, with a great level of detail, down to the attractive brickwork features, high quality crafted wooden window frames and intelligent layout of the development which gives each property its own identity. The imposing four bedroom ‘Farm House’ is situated opposite the entrance to the court and sets the scene for the rest of the development, to the right a neat row of three bedroom ‘Forge Cottages’ ending in ‘The Coach House’, after the namesake of the development, and to the left, the in character ‘barn roof’ style carport, sizeable ‘Barn House’ and the attached, substantial, ‘Corner Cottage’. If you have any enquiries about the properties at Coach House Court or are looking for or selling similar properties please contact Stephen Tetlow at our Hartley Wintney Office 01252 844015 or click here to email.
The village of Yateley has a long history, being mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086 and as such has many character buildings as well as more modern areas of development. The area around St Peter’s Church, the Dog & Partridge public house and the village green is still locally referred to as 'the village'. The village centre is less than a 10 minute walk from Coach House Court and provides convenient local amenities, popular traditional pubs and local services. Camberley is accessible in less than 15 minutes by car and Reading is easily accessible in half an hour via the A327. The A30 and M3 run to the south of the town providing access across the south and to London. Local schools include Westfield Infant and Junior Schools, Potley Hill and Newlands Primary Schools and two comprehensive secondary schools, Frogmore Community College and Yateley School which also has a 6th form.Yateley Manor School is an independent school for pupils aged 3 to 13. Yateley has many open area's which include Yateley Common Country Park and Castle Bottom Nature Reserve. The north of the village borders the River Blackwater around the Yateley lakes and Trilakes Country Park with nationally renowned fishing lakes, an animal park and children’s indoor play area. There is an active cricket clubto the north of the village over the road from the Blackwater Valley Golf Course.
Westbuild Homes is an established family specialist house building company who have been constructing residential properties in Berkshire and the surrounding counties for over 50 years. Responsible for a number of large housing estates in the 1960s and 1970s, it then changed its focus, and since the early 1980s has created in excess of 500 superb homes on exclusive and smaller developments.
A Westbuild home is highly sought after, as purchasers can be assured of exclusivity, individuality and hand-built craftsmanship. Skilled tradesmen use the latest technological innovations alongside traditional and hand-crafted methods of construction ensuring a truly individual home.
Passionate about their business, Westbuild Homes place great emphasis on attention to detail; the difference can be seen in distinctive designs incorporating decorative brickwork and exciting elevational treatments, giving an ageless appeal with an excellent quality of finish.
Westbuild have established an enviable reputation as a dedicated specialist in their field and take great pride in creating traditional English style homes of the finest calibre to suit discerning purchasers.
Special Features to all houses
- Traditional construction, built with ‘brick and block’ external walls all to NHBC Standards, with 10 year structural protection policy.
- Built to Level 3 of the Code for Sustainable Homes, with water and energy saving features, and in excess of 2010 Building Regulations.
- Internal joinery painted white, with solid white panel doors with chrome furniture
- Landscaped front and rear garden areas; rear patio; outside water tap, external power socket, and provision for outside lighting.
- Gravel driveway accessed through automatic electric double field gates.
- Car parking space within Barn style car port/ garage, enclosed by garage door (except The Coach House). Additional uncovered allocated parking space.
- Large built-in wardrobe cupboards to principal bedrooms with shelving and hanging rails.
- Ensuite bathroom to Master Bedroom designed with shower cubicle. Separate family bathroom. All are fitted with Roca white sanitaryware with Hansgrohe taps, and half height ceramic wall tiling (full to shower cubicle) and with fitted wall mirrors.
- Spacious living room with French door to garden patio area. Gas fired central heating.
- NACOSS approved intruder alarm system and mains supplied smoke detectors.
Special features for Barn House, Corner Cottage, and The Farmhouse
- “Pippy” Oak shaker style kitchen with satin chrome bar handles, fitted with granite worksurface, and sub-counter sink with Franke tap. Built-in appliances include Bosch double oven with gas hob and stainless steel Blanco canopy and extractor, Bosch co-ordinated fridge-freezer, and dishwasher. Ceramic floor tiling throughout. Granite upstand and splashback behind hob. Adjacent breakfast area. Adjoining utility room with laminate worktop and stainless steel surface mounted sink, along with spaces for tumble-dryer and washing machine.
- Ash window boards, balusters and newels, and stained windows to Barn House and Corner Cottage. The Farmhouse is designed with large white painted timber Sash windows.
- Master ensuite bathroom fitted with ‘shaker’ style vanity units and cupboards.
- Limestone surround fireplace to The Farmhouse (suitable for log burner only).
- Four television and telephone points. Provision for wall lights to Living Room. 75% of the total lighting to habitable rooms is low energy. Polished chrome electrical fittings throughout, except kitchen, utility, cupboards, bathrooms, and garages. Lighting to master bedroom wardrobes.
Special features for Forge Cottages and The Coach House
- “Pippy” oak shaker style kitchen with satin chrome bar handles, and with granite work-surface, upstands and splashback above hob; stainless steel sub-counter sink with Franke tap. Bosch built-in appliances include double electric oven, gas hob with stainless steel Blanco canopy hood, co-ordinated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and Caple condenser washer-dryer. Ceramic floor tiling throughout kitchen and breakfast area.
- Brick and beam fireplace in the living room to Forge Cottages (suitable for gas fire only).
- Three television and telephone points. Provision for wall lights to Living Room. 75% of the total lighting to habitable rooms, is low energy. Polished chrome electrical fittings to principal rooms. Lighting to master bedroom wardrobes.