Bridge House Development in Fleet
Register your interest today
Mackenzie Smith and T A Fisher are pleased to present 15 exclusive, brand new apartments in the centre of Fleet, Hampshire.
READY TO MOVE INTO!
Studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms, with prices starting from £179,995
Call 01252 812121 to register your interest or find out more.
Bridge House combines stylish residential apartments with High Street convenience, perfectly located on Church Road, a short walk from many high street amenities. There is everything you need on your doorstep, including coffee shops, restaurants and beauty salons.
The upper floors of Bridge House will comprise a selection of stylish studios and appealing one and two bedroom apartments. Designed and equipped for 21st century living including electric heating, fully fitted kitchens, contemporary bathrooms and a generous provision of fitted wardrobes which are so important for apartment living. It’s not just the interiors that will look smart and stylish – the external elevations are being uplifted so that Bridge House stands out in the High Street as being a very attractive proposition.
These superb apartments will appeal to buyers looking to get onto the housing ladder and serious property investors alike.
To register your interest in Bridge House, please contact our Fleet office on email@example.com or 01252 812121.
Fleet is in the heart of the Blackwater Valley, 40 miles south west of Central London, 17 miles south east of Reading and 15 miles west of Guildford.
Thanks to its fantastic transport links, desirable countryside surroundings, good local schooling and low crime rates, Fleet has been voted the best place to live in the UK by the Halifax Quality of Life Study every year since 2011.
Bridge House is perfectly located on Church Road, a short walk from many high street amenities. There is everything you need on your doorstep including coffee shops, restaurants and beauty salons.
Fleet offers a range of shopping from big supermarkets to a regular farmers market packed with freshly picked, bottled and baked goods. The Hart Shopping Centre is a busy retail destination located in the heart of Fleet. It is anchored by a 30,000 sq ft Waitrose Supermarket. The town centre is also home to a number of national multiples including WH Smith, Argos, Boots, The Works and Clarks.
Excellent leisure facilities include Fitness First, Hart Leisure Centre, Hart Squash Club, North Hants Golf Club, The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel, Isvara Yoga and Avondale Lawn Tennis Club.
Vue Farnborough is a convenient state-of-the art multiscreen cinema.
There are many outdoor spaces to enjoy in the spectacular Hampshire countryside, including nearby Fleet Pond and the Basingstoke Canal.
The town has fourteen Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ primary and secondary schools nearby.
For the commuter, Bridge House could not be better situated. Fleet station is positioned a 12 minute walk away, giving you easy access to London Waterloo in under 45 minutes, Basingstoke in 12 minutes, Woking in 16 minutes and Winchester in 29 minutes.
Fleet is only 3 miles from Junction 4a of the M3 motorway which connects to the M25 and provides access to Heathrow Airport in 31 minutes.
T A Fisher is a modern, privately-owned property development company with more than a century’s tradition and a first-class reputation. Our strength stems from our flexibility, adaptability and broad market knowledge, especially in the Thames Valley and North Hampshire. The Group has established a successful and proven strategy in property development. This has been built upon the foundations of excellent relationships, a strong equity base, good lines of finance, commitment to quality, good business ethics, and a glowing track record in completing even the most complex projects. We are acknowledged as leaders in the Thames Valley and are one of the few names active in such a broad range of property sectors: residential, commercial, mixed use, property investment and serviced apartments. Founded in 1895, T A Fisher has built an enviable reputation in the Thames Valley for constructing high quality homes for the most discerning of purchasers. We develop a range of residential properties, from fashionable apartments to luxury detached houses. Our local management ensures T A Fisher properties are built to a superior specification and finish, making them a better investment. Loyal buyers return year after year – testament to our commitment to excellence and quality. Visit the T A Fisher website
• Individually designed
• Inset single bowl sink and drainer with matching mixer taps
• Duropal’ worktops
• Under unit lighting
• Electric fan oven
• Induction hob and telescopic cooker hood
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated Fridge/freezer (studios have a fridge with an ice box)
• Integrated washer/dryer
• Moulded architraves and skirtings painted white
• Interior walls will be decorated with Dulux emulsion
• American Oak Veneer internal doors throughout
• Fitted wardrobes, where indicated on the floor plans
• Karndean flooring finish to all apartments
• Contemporary classic white fitted Roca bathroom furniture
• Fully tiled walls to showers, half tiled walls above sanitary ware
• Chrome ladder style heated towel rail
• Fitted mirror
• Fully fitted vanity units
Electrical and heating
• Generous amount of power sockets
• Light fittings include downlighters in the kitchen, bathrooms and en-suite, plus additional under lighting in the kitchen
• Economical heating is provided by fully programmable Dimplex electric panel heaters
• Hot water is provided by an electric hot water cylinder with a seven day programmer
Safety and security
• For peace of mind, mains electricity powered smoke alarm systems have been fitted to all floors, which have a battery backup in case of a power failure
Televisions and telephone
• TV/SAT points are fitted to the living room and to all bedrooms
• Master telephone point fitted to the cylinder cupboard plus point to living room
• There is also a bin store and internal cycle store
• Communal areas will be landscaped in accordance with plans approved by the local authority
• Each of the properties has one allocated parking space, the nearby Church Road car park offers plenty of parking for visitors
• Each property is sold leasehold, 150 years
• 10 Year ICW
Plot 5 - Studio first floor apartment
Plot 6 - One bedroom, first floor apartment
Plot 8 - Two bedroom first floor apartment