BUYING & SELLING
MORTGAGE HELP AND ADVICE
Search for your next home
T: 01252 812121
T: 01252 375999
T: 01252 353030
T: 01252 844015
T: 01256 764666
T: 01252 597900
T: 01252 983730
T: 01276 743888
LAND – BUY | SELL | DEVELOP
Find your next home
T: 01252 597765 | firstname.lastname@example.org
94 Fleet Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 4PB
FEES (DOWNLOAD PDF)
TENANCY FEES (DOWNLOAD PDF)
T: 01252 514000
T: 01252 551045
T: 01252 514000 | Email us...
T: 01252 597765 | Email us...
CAREERS AT MACKENZIE SMITH
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
HOW TO COMPLAIN
FOLLOWus on social media
As a landlord, you’ll be aware it’s your responsibility is to ensure documents are provided in a timely manner to your tenants.
Documents required by law
When documents are required by law, they must be issued at the right time to avoid the risk of financial penalty, other issues or legal ramifications.
Legal documents to be sent at the start of the tenancy:
• Landlord service address
• How to rent guide
• Copy of Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – To be tested every 10 years
• Gas safety certificate – also sent annually within 28 days of inspection
Further legal documents:
• Prescribed information – issue within 30 days of receiving security deposit.
• Landlord contact details – issue within 21 days of tenant request.
• Electrical Installation Condition Report – Tested on a 5 yearly basis, and report issued in 28 days
Legal assessments and actions for safety reasons:
• Legionella Risk Assessment – Provide proof of this, with an assessment every 2 years.
• Regular fire risk assessments to Homes of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) and apartment blocks.
Our Lettings Services
Our Propertymark accredited lettings agents offer a range of services for you to choose from:
• Tenant Find – We introduce your property to the market and manage the start if the tenancy.
• Rent Collect – Inclusive of consultation, accompanied viewings, marketing, and more.
• Fully Managed – Relax with this comprehensive service including all of the above, while we manage your property on a day-to-day basis.
We take care to fully reference, perform credit and Right to Rent checks on tenants, and also offer an independent inventory service.
If you’d like up-to-date advice and guidance in regards to regulations, or more information about letting your property, please contact our Lettings Team on 01252 514000, or by email, here.
About Mackenzie Smith
Land & New Homes
Sold by Mackenzie Smith
Let by Mackenzie Smith