Current sentiment in the property industry is indicating that trying to attain a mortgage appointment with a bank could leave buyers waiting up to four weeks for an initial appointment.
With no guarantee of an approval in a short time frame buyers could lose out on buying their intended property due to timescale or lack of affordability.
From listening to anecdotes of different client experiences it seems Andrew Fagg and his professional approach to providing Mortgage Advice ticks all the boxes.
With Andy Fagg from Davenport Financial Management you get:
- A meeting in a private room at our Farnborough, Fleet or Ash Vale offices
- A formal introduction with business cards and credentials
- Open and clear communication of the role and responsibilities of a mortgage advisor
- Access to a wide selection of mortgage products from a range of financial providers
- Advice in advance about what you will need to bring to your appointment
The longstanding relationship between Mortgage Advisor Andy and Mackenzie Smith is no accident, through providing an excellent service Andy has proven he is the right Mortgage Advisor to be consistently recommended by Mackenzie Smith.
Going through our in-house mortgage advisor from Davenport Financial Management doesn’t guarantee you will be approved or be able to buy the property you have been looking at, but it might give an advantage over other options.
Davenport Financial Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.