Located North of Hartley Wintney, the area known as Bramshill consists of areas of woodland and common land including both the Bramshill Plantation and Police College.

Of notability in the village is Bramshill House which started life as a small fortified manor house in 1327, built by Thomas Foxley, who rebuild Windsor castle for the Crown. The manor house was developed by Baron Edward Zouche in 1612 to become the Jacobean mansion seen today, standing in 269 acres of old hunting ground with lakes, woodland and a large red brick gate house, it is now in use as a Police college. For further information about Bramshill and the surrounding area, or to enquire about property for sale or to rent in Bramshill please contact the local office: Hartley Wintney Office 01252 844015 orhartleywintney@mackenziesmith.co.uk, Lettings 01522 514000 or lettings@mackenziesmith.co.uk.