Hartley Wintney has set itself apart as a village of endless desirability. The jewel in the crown of popular Hart District, 4 times voted the best place to live in the UK in the Halifax Quality of Life Survey and regularly revisited by the media.
Hampshire Life’s ‘Why move to the Hart district’ article picks up on the key factors to the area’s success: ’countryside, community and communications’ and includes comments from longstanding branch manager Steve Tetlow about the village.
Hartley Wintney stands apart because it is a truly historic village, with character, individuality and community spirit and because its desirability promotes ongoing gentrification of the properties and the high street the village can only improve; quality is the rule of thumb here.
St Mary’s Park by Barratt Homes provides an excellent opportunity to purchase a new home with an efficient modern design with the best of village life on the doorstep.
Currently available to purchase at St Mary’s Park:
In a chalet bungalow style, the detached ‘Rowling’ is a two bedroom home with the master suite, including a dressing area and en-suite shower room, on the first floor. On the ground floor the hallway leads to the spacious lounge with French doors to the garden, kitchen dining room, family bathroom and bedroom 1 which enjoys a bay window. From £419,995
- Excellent location in Hartley Wintney, Hampshire
- Beautifully finished kitchens and bathrooms
- Blank canvass neutral décor
- Garden turfed, paved and fenced
- Built for energy efficiency
- Well connected. In easy reach of M3, M25 and mainline rail to London in Hook or Fleet
- 5 Year fixtures & fittings warranty from Barratt Homes + NHBC 10 year structural warranty
- Barratt Homes awarded the exceptional accreditation of “5 Star Builder” by the independent Home Builders Federation.
Or, if you are an investment buyer Hartley Wintney could be a good option, values in both the purchase and rental sector remain strong, often independent of local market fluctuations. Mackenzie Smith Property Lettings & Management let a four bedroom property on St Mary’s Park very promptly. Contact our lettings department on email@example.com or 01252 514000 for more information on letting property in the area.