Perhaps where parents have had to move into a care home or sheltered accommodation and the family home is being let to pay for the fees, or maybe you are moving in with a new partner or being relocated with your work and you would like to keep hold of your property and let it work for you.
Whatever the reason we are happy to give advice and guidance to help make this less of a daunting prospect.
Our service to new landlords includes;
• A rental valuation that is based upon the current market activity
• Legal responsibilities as a Landlord
• How to present your property to attract the best possible tenant
• Current legislation affecting the private rental sector
• Tax implications as a non-resident Landlord
• Access to tailor made insurance products to protect your property
• Comprehensive inventories compiled by an independent inventory company
• Extensive database of qualified local contractors who can carry out repairs/maintenance
• Personal client manager who will guide you through the complete process