Hartley Row Park Development in Hartley Wintney
Final home remaining.
Call today to view 01252 844015
Mackenzie Smith and Bewley Homes are pleased to present a brand new collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in Hartley Wintney, Hampshire.
ALL SOLD STC
Hartley Row Park is a superb collection of high specification houses in the village of Hartley Wintney, a quintessential rural idyll. Many homes aspecting towards wildflower garden and ‘village’ pond.
Part Exchange Available
To register your interest in Hartley Row Park, please contact our Hartley Wintney office at email@example.com or 01252 844015.
Do you have a home to sell? Mackenzie Smith can market your home for sale in preparation and in line with your purchase at Hartley Row Park. Request a valuation today or call one of our 6 offices.
A rural village with a well-preserved landscape and excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30. The village centre offers independent retailers, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakland and Greenfield. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Creating places people are proud to call home.
When Bewley Homes create new developments, they’re not simply building houses, they’re creating new communities and forging new links with existing ones. They’re opening up the possibility for lifelong friendships with neighbours, and giving families an environment in which they can grow and thrive.
Bewley think carefully about location, environmental and infrastructure impact, how their homes will settle into the new surroundings and actually improve with age as the landscape matures around them. Because they pride themselves on the reputation they’ve built, Bewley can help to build trust with their customers, both through the quality of their homebuilding and level of before and aftercare they offer.
Throughout Bewley’s history, they’ve remained individual and proudly independent. However, individual doesn’t simply apply to their distinctive approach to high-quality homebuilding. It applies to each and every one of their individual customers and employees. They put people at the heart of their business.
If you are a Bewley customer, they put a lot of thought into how they can make buying your home the best experience possible. From choosing bespoke fixtures, fittings and kitchens, they offer a personal touch, and help you to build an emotional connection with your home throughout its creation.
Bewley Homes’ relationship with their customers only just begin when they hand over the keys to their new home. This is what truly makes Bewley stand apart.
High quality specification:-
- Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes or built-in opening wardrobes as per floor plans
- Gas fired condensing boiler central heating system with thermostatic controlled radiators
- Limestone fireplace surround to 4 and 5 bedrooms
- Choice of designer kitchen units*with post formed laminate worktops (2 and 3 bedrooms)
- Choice of designer kitchen units* with stone/granite worktops (4 and 5 bedrooms)
- Stainless steel appliances consisting of 4 or 5 ring burner gas hob dependent on housetype, single oven with microwave oven and grill or combi microwave oven, dependent on housetype, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine (if no utility)
- Ceramic floor tiling* including kitchen/dining or kitchen/family areas and floor and wall tiling to bathrooms, en-suites and cloakrooms
- Roca white bathroom suite
- 10 year Premier Guarantee structural warranty
- 24hr emergency cover with npa24:7 for two years
* subject to stage of build
Plot 99 - 3 bedroom semi-detached house