Pembroke Manor Development in Hook
Now available to purchase
Call 01256 764666
A contemporary collection of 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments
Enquire at our Hook branch for information on early reservation incentives (01256) 764666, or to book a viewing of our show home.
Pembroke Manor in Hook, Hampshire, enjoys a convenient location in the well connected village of Hook.
Click here for a full brochure.
With stylish 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, there is a wealth of choice in this ideal location. Whether you’re looking to take that first step onto the property ladder, or trying to find the perfect investment opportunity, Pembroke Manor in Hook has it all.
- Ideal for commuters
- 44 minutes by rail to Waterloo, London
- Peaceful village living with all modern amenities
- Wide variety of apartments to choose from
- Selection of schools for all ages close by
- High street supermarkets within easy reach
- Easy access to M3 motorway
Hook is located in the North East of Hampshire between Basingstoke and Fleet within the Hart District, and has been recognised in several reports for the superior quality of life, low unemployment and high life expectancy.
The village has a bustling community with infant and junior schools, active clubs and events such as family picnics and the Hook Fun Run and Road Race. Local youth and adult cricket and football clubs are centred around the village community centre.
Hook is ideally located for access to commuting links with Junction 5 of the M3 nearby for access to the M25 and Southampton and the rail station offering direct routes to London Waterloo in approximately 1 hour. Pembroke Manor is just 0.3miles from the station, the perfect location.
Locally the Bartley Wood Business Park is home to several large IT Companies such as Lenovo and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services are based on the business park with Serco and Virgin Media both having headquarters there.
Taylor Wimpey are one of the UK’s largest residential developers and as a responsible developer, they are committed to working with local people and communities.
They were formed by the merger of George Wimpey and Taylor Woodrow in 2007, and have operations in the UK and Spain.
Taylor Wimpey build a wide range of properties, from one and two bedroom apartments to five bedroom detached houses, with a broad price range including both private and affordable homes. They are truly national and cover most regions across the UK with their regional businesses run as local homebuilders with in depth knowledge and experience of the local market. Taylor Wimpey understand that development is about more than creating homes and as such, provide millions of pounds worth of infrastructure, for example roads, sewers, landscaping and community facilities, every year across the UK. They aim to develop vibrant communities with a true sense of place that fit into their surrounding area and meet the needs of local people.
- Decorated in neutral colours
- If you reserve early in the build process, you can choose from a range of brand new carpets, fixtures and fittings
- Built with modern building standards to make your home energy efficient
- Efficient heating system
- High levels of loft and window insulationWell designed ventilation
- Taylor Wimpey 2 Year Warranty
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty
- Fully integrated kitchen units with stainless steel splashback above hob and upstands
- Optional Upgrade: Choice of kitchen units available
- Optional Upgrade: Quartz worktops
- AEG stainless steel multi-function single oven
- AEG stainless steel cooker hood
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
- Zanussi integrated slimline dishwasher
- Zanussi integrated washer/dryer
- Roca sanitaryware with basin mixer taps with restricted flow
- Half height ceramic Porcelanosa tiling throughout, with full height tiling to shower cubicle in en suites, and around bath in bathroom
- Shower over bath with fixed screen
- Optional Upgrade: Upgrade tiles to tiling options in kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms and en suites
Lighting and Electrics:
- Chrome LED downlighters to kitchen, cloakrooms, bathrooms and en suites, where applicable
- Energy efficient pendant ceiling lights in all rooms (exc. bathrooms and kitchens)
- TV point to living room and master bedroom
- Telephone point to living room and master bedroom
- Honeywell battery operated CO2 detectors in selected rooms
- DETA mains smoke alarm with battery back-up
- Optional Upgrade: Upgrade all sockets and switches from white to chrome
- Optional Upgrade: Heated towel rail
- Stelrad Elite white compact radiators fitted throughout
Details and Finishes:
- White painted walls and ceilings
- Oaklands carpets throughout
- Vinyl sheet flooring to kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, en suites and hallways where applicable
- Optional Upgrade: Upgrade to tile flooring in kitchen, cloakrooms, bathrooms, en suites and utility rooms
- Double glazed windows
- Double doors with multi-lock system - where applicable
- Rockport internal doors with chrome handles
Flat 45 - 2 bedroom apartment
Flat 31 - 3 bedroom apartment
Flat 32 - 2 bedroom apartment
Flat 54 - 1 bedroom apartment