Mackenzie Smith are pleased to be supporting 1st Normandy Scouts at their Christmas Bazaar to raise money for upkeep of the scouting facilities, namely the badly needed new roof for the Scout Hut.
The event will take place on Sunday 30th November from 2pm – 5pm at Normandy Scout Hut on Guildford Road in Normandy, Surrey where festive attendees can enjoy a delightful selection of stalls and activities.
An exciting selection of stalls will be ideal for some Christmas shopping and stocking fillers; handcrafted jewellery, charity Christmas cards, beeswax creations including candles and soap, aloe vera products, organic toiletries, home baked breads, cakes and gifts and you can even personalise your own gift at Hand, Foot and Paw Prints.
You can toast marshmallows, enjoy cakes and refreshments (probably a few mince pies to feature here) or even learn to play ‘Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer’ during the ukulele workshop from 3pm – 4pm.
There are plenty of chances to win too, take part in the Chocolate and Bottle Tombola’s and buy a few raffle tickets. 1st Normandy have been working very hard to bring together some great prizes for the Raffle (sponsored by Mackenzie Smith) and includes many desirable prizes from local donors:
- A full length solid oak mirror from Oak Furniture Land
- A rug from Carpetright
- £50 voucher off furniture or £25 off kitchenware at Vale Furnishers Ltd
- £25 voucher for Homebase
- £20 Sainsbury’s voucher
- £10 voucher for Squires Garden Centre
- A cake from Christmas’s bakery
- 2 free tickets to Bockets Farm
- 2 free child tickets with a paying adult to Bird World
- Hogs Back Brewery Tour Voucher
- 5 prizes of 2 free entry tickets to Wizzy World
- Buffet meal for two at Curzon Indian Restaurant
- A gift from Waitrose
- A car cleaning and winter care kit – Halfords
- 2 doughnutting vouchers at Alpine Ski Centre in Aldershot
- As well as prizes from stallholders at the event!
The Scouts are also offering Christmas Trees for sale which can be pre-ordered online at 1stNormandy.org.uk or by clicking here. Christmas trees are the classic Nordman Fir, a non-drop fir with aromatic citrus smelling needles and soft deep green foliage in a variety of sizes from £35 to £55.