It’s only when you reach a milestone like this you realise how much has changed and how much has happened over the past five years; the property and marketing industries have both seen great changes during this time.
Marketing for Mackenzie Smith has always been rewarding, the property market is highly competitive so making us and the properties we market stand out above and beyond the rest is the challenge.
Highlights for me include:
- Updating the company branding and upgrading designs across the board including adverts and property brochures since 2010
- Launching Fine & Country North Hampshire in early 2011
- Enhancing our blog from 2011
- Launching Mackenzie Smith to social media at the end of 2012
- Introducing our Thistleblower e-newsletter in June 2012
- Reintroducing our lettings department in 2013
- Reinventing the website to a new responsive website in 2014
- Initiating our profile on Trustpilot in Jan 2015
- Marketing and launching over 20 new-homes sites across the area by a variety of developers; Inland Homes, Nicholas King, Matthew Homes & Westbuild Homes to name a few!
- Running the Fleet Half Marathon for Fleet Pond Society in 2015
- Developing Mackenzie Smith in association with Fine & Country in 2015
Both the property industry and developments in the world of marketing will continue to throw up challenges and keep my job interesting!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank my colleagues throughout the company. Thank you for getting involved with our campaigns and initiatives and being receptive to new channels, like social media. If you weren’t there providing excellent service and advice, day in and day out, to our clients and the public it would make mine a much harder task!
Roxanne Lewington, Marketing Manager